Housing Units: 332,219
Total area (sq miles): 67,935
Most common advertised download speed: 768 - 1.5 (96.7% of population served)
Highest advertised download speed: 100 - 1 Gbps (12.6% of population served)
Most common advertised upload speed: 200 - 768 (96.7% of population served)
Highest advertised upload speed: 10 - 25 (12.7% of population served)
Description: The column on the left summarizes the percent of the population, for this provider and in this geography, with access to each type of broadband technology. The percentages on the right-hand column indicate the total percentage of the population with access to each technology within the geography.
|Other Copper Wireline||
|Cable - Other||
|Cable - DOCSIS 3||
|Electric Power Line||
|Fixed Wireless (L)||
|Fixed Wireless (unL)||
|Mobile Wireless (L)||
Providers in North Dakota
- Absaraka Cooperative Telephone Co., Inc.
- Arvig Enterprises, Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- BEK Communications Cooperative
- Cable One, Inc.
- Cable Services, Inc.
- CenturyLink, Inc.
- Consolidated Telcom
- Dakota Central Telecommunications Cooperative
- Dickey Rural Telephone Cooperative
- Halstad Telephone Company
- Lynch Interactive Corporation
- Midcontinent Communications
- Mid-Rivers Telephone Cooperative, Inc.
- Midstate Communications, Inc. (ND)
- Moore & Liberty Telephone Company/Griggs County Telephone
- North Dakota Telephone Company
- Nemont Telephone Cooperative, Inc.
- Northwest Communications Cooperative
- Polar Communication Mutual Aid Corporation
- Red River Rural Telephone Association
- Reservation Telephone Cooperative
- Roberts County Telephone Cooperative Association
- Sprint Nextel Corporation
- SRT Communications, Inc.
- VAL-ED Joint Venture L.L.P.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- West River Telecommunications Cooperative
- West River Cooperative Telephone Company
- InvisiMax Inc.
- OrbitCom, Inc.
- Dakota Carrier Network
- Midnight Solutions Technologies
- Bakken Wireless, LLC
- Northern Skies Wireless